[Catalist] Einstein-First Physics Events in Term 2

Pamela Getalado Pamela at stawa.net
Fri Apr 26 11:26:15 AEST 2024

Good morning,

I hope that you are well.

I am just sharing below a few of the events that Einstein-First and Quantum Girls are hosting in Term 2.

QUANTUM EXPLORERS STEM CLUB
Come join us at UWA Physics for an exciting 6-week program where students will dive into the fascinating world of quantum technology.
Students will get hands-on with experiments, learn from experts and uncover the mysteries of quantum technology.
The club is open to all Year 7-10 students, and it will be held every Wednesday from 1st May until 6th June from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.

Follow the link here to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/quantum-explorers-stem-club-6-week-program-discovering-quantum-technology-tickets-880652273657?aff=oddtdtcreator
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
EVENT DETAILS