[Catalist] Professional learning with the Fisheries Education Team

Nicole Lehmann Nicole.Lehmann at dpird.wa.gov.au
Tue Feb 27 18:34:51 AEDT 2024

Free professional learning opportunities at the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development

The Fisheries Education Team at DPIRD are pleased to announce our new series of professional learning opportunities for 2024.

Be empowered to teach fisheries science in your classroom.  Each session will be aimed at teachers, pre-service teachers, and educators to inspire and extend your knowledge of fisheries science.  We are also excited to be launching a variety of loan kits to assist you running your own lessons.

Come and learn from one of our expert DPIRD Research Scientists and Technical Officers.  Learn about the Fisheries Education Program and how to implement Marine Waters<https://marinewaters.fish.wa.gov.au/> into your classroom.  All sessions provide you with the chance to try some of our hands on activities.

Bookings via the Eventbrite link, numbers are strictly limited.

All sessions run from 4pm to 5.30pm at the Western Australian Fisheries and Marine Research Laboratories, 39 Northside Drive, Hillarys WA 6025.
https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/free-professional-learning-opportunities-at-dpird-3135509

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/DPIRDWA>    [Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/DPIRDWA>     [Linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/dpirdwa>

[Dept of Primary Industries and Regional Development]   [Protect, Grow, Innovate]

[Artwork: "Kangaroos going to the Waterhole" by Willarra Barker.]

DPIRD acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country, the Aboriginal people of the many lands that we work on and their language groups throughout Western Australia and recognise their continuing connection to the land and waters.

We respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of our regions and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.

Artwork: "Kangaroos going to the Waterhole" by Willarra Barker.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email (including attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed as it may be confidential and contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise us by return email and delete the email document. This email and any attachments to it are also subject to copyright and any unauthorised reproduction, adaptation or transmission is prohibited. This notice should not be removed.