[Catalist] Bayliss Youth Lecture 2024 - Charging Up the Future: Innovation in Energy Storage Systems

Pamela Getalado Pamela at stawa.net
Mon Mar 11 14:17:36 AEDT 2024

(If you have already received this email, please disregard and we apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you)

Good morning,

This year's Bayliss Youth Lecture in Chemistry is fast approaching! Dr. Elodie Rousset from CSIRO will be presenting at this year's lecture, Charging Up the Future: Innovation in Energy Storage Systems this March.

The Bayliss Youth Lecture is organised by the Chemical Education Group of the Western Australian Branch of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI). This FREE lecture is targeted for Year 10 - 12 students of Chemistry and their teachers, but is suitable for anyone who has an interest in Chemistry including the general public. We encourage you to promote this to your students. A flyer for this event is attached.

All you need to do is register your attendance at one of our three key locations:

Edith Cowan University - Joondalup Campus on Friday, 22 March
Registrations: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/I8MZC

University of Western Australia on Monday, 25 March
Registrations: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/JG7LU or

Curtin University on Wednesday, 27 March
Registrations: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/B66VT

We can also potentially organise school visits, if you are interested, from Term 2.

For more enquiries, please contact Nathan Curnow at nathan.curnow at education.wa.edu.au<mailto:nathan.curnow at education.wa.edu.au>.

We hope to see you there.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Pamela Beatrice Getalado
Marketing & Communications Assistant | Office Manager
Science Teachers Association of WA (STAWA)

Office address: 10 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017
Please be advised that from Thursday, 14 March 2024, our new office address will be at Unit 1/7 Gympie Way, Willetton, WA 6155.
Postal address: PO Box 7310, Karawara, WA 6152
Phone: (08) 9244 1987
Email: pamela at stawa.net<mailto:pamela at stawa.net> || admin at stawa.net<mailto:admin at stawa.net>
My working days and times are Mondays – Thursdays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. I work flexibly and may send emails outside normal working hours. Your immediate response is not expected. Thank you very much! 😊