[Catalist] UWA/ConocoPhillips Science/Engineering Experience - 19-21 January 2016

Chris Hale chris.hale at uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 23 18:01:05 AEDT 2015

Hi Science teachers - please spread the word to your current Years 9/10 science students that our Science Experience event is now open for registration!

UWA/ConocoPhillips Science/Engineering Experience - 19-21 January 2016!

Budding scientists/engineers in Years 9/10 are welcomed to UWA's campus for three days of fun and to fuel their passion for science and engineering.  They will experience the wonder of physics, take part in an amazing race, test their fitness, discover how maths can help win games, and be inspired by engineers who are finding ways to improve lives through humanitarian projects. They also learn how to protect our precious environment and witness the magic of chemical reactions!

Students meet our enthusiastic scientists and current students, get to know others with an interest in STEM fields, experience what it's like to be a university student, and discover the rich variety of careers that can come from having a degree in science or engineering.