[Catalist] STAWA is now on Facebook

Melissa Murakami melissa.y.murakami at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:43:38 AEST 2016

Hello amazing science folk,

Over the past few weeks Minh and I have been working towards refreshing STAWA's presence on social media. It is my pleasure to announce that there is now a STAWA Facebook page.

You can visit and like the new page at:
https://www.facebook.com/SciTeachersWA/

We hope that this will increase our reach and gain interest from current, new and future teachers interested in our association.

The process is ongoing and member participation is much appreciated and valued. If you would like to be involved, have any suggestions or ideas - please let us know.

Thank you all,
Mel Murakami