[Catalist] Curtin Professional Learning Hub - Free April Workshops for STAWA members

Tim Keely T.Keely at curtin.edu.au
Thu Apr 7 11:45:16 AEST 2016

[Curtin University]<http://www.curtin.edu.au/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D18A95.4E87FC30]

Professional Learning Hub Free April Workshops

Curtin's School of Education is starting to roll out the first weeks of its Professional Learning Hub's PD workshops for teachers, and we wanted to provide STAWA members with these 3 workshops in the month of April FOR FREE!!

We are keen to get feedback from teachers and would appreciate their involvement in a brief survey at the conclusion of the sessions.

As the rest of the 2016 schedule is finalised we will keep you up-to-date with this program.

 Science and Online Enquiry: making friends with a Voki
Topic Area: Science (Upper Primary and Secondary)
Facilitated by: Rachel Sheffield
Overview: Can science be taught online and if so, what will it look like and how can we assess it? This workshop will help you acquire the skills to create an online space where scaffolded online science inquiry can be used to structure students web experience.