[Catalist] Teaching Gravitational Waves

Warren Stannard warren.stannard at uwa.edu.au
Sun Apr 17 22:55:27 AEST 2016

Just as Einstein predicted 100 years ago Gravitational Waves have finally been detected.

At our next Einstein-First Expert Educators Group meeting we will discuss the science of gravitational waves and their importance. What can they tell us about our universe? What is the future of gravitational wave astronomy?

We would like to invite all Science teachers, students and others with an interest in Science to attend. It is our aim to enable you to tell your students all about this amazing new discovery. All your question answered.

Light refreshments will be available