[Catalist] School science competitions, expos etc

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 11:25:45 AEST 2016

Dear Catalist Members,
I hope this question fits the purpose of Catalist, my sincere apologies if that's not the case.
A university academic colleague who's on a school board has asked me what science competitions, expos, events or programmes are around these days in Perth.  I've sent her the link to your Student Events webpage (plus the webpages for Scitech events, National Science Week and Scientists in Schools), but I'd be most grateful if you can suggest any further local events I may have overlooked.  Clearly it's a very broad question but I think she's looking for events their school could participate in or perhaps run themselves.
Thanks,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | Room JO19.242, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | T +61 8 6304 5116 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au>  | School website: www.ecu.edu.au/schools/natural-sciences/overview<http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/natural-sciences/overview>
My job is not desk-based so e-mail replies will not be immediate

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B
RTO PROVIDER 4756