[Catalist] Integrated Science Unit 3

THOMPSON Peter [Manea Senior College] Peter.Thompson at education.wa.edu.au
Fri Apr 29 15:51:01 AEST 2016

Hi John,

My students were given three articles/documents http://theconversation.com/climate-change-threatens-western-australias-iconic-shark-bay-32428, http://frdc.com.au/knowledge/publications/fish/Pages/21-2_articles/4_climate-changes.aspx and http://marinewaters.fish.wa.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/V4-01-Leeuwin-Current-InDepth.pdf on the Shark Bay heat wave and how it affects rock lobster and scallop populations among other species. They had to research these documents and will answer related questions for a validation.

Kind Regards

Peter Thompson
Science Teacher
Manea Senior College
Relationships  Rigour  Reputation  Routines  Relevance
www.maneasc.wa.edu.au | P:(08)9721 0600 | F: (08) 9721 3530 | PO Box 500 Bunbury WA 6231

Our College supports sustainability- please consider the environment before printing this email!