[Catalist] Trade Display opportunity at STAWA Physics Day at Adventure World

Minh Dang minh.dang at secularicon.com
Wed Aug 10 12:57:31 AEST 2016

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder about STAWA Physics Day at Adventure World.

To any business or organisation who would like to showcase your activities
to over 1200 teachers and students on the day, we love to have you onboard.

This year there will be a small fee for exhibitors.

For more information and to register please click on to this *LINK
<https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/z1i781st09j4jy4/>*

For more information about STAWA Physics Day, please click *HERE
<http://stawa.net/events-2/physics-day-adventure-world/>*

For any other information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

*Minh Dang*
Senior Consultant

*Secular Icon Design*