[Catalist] Science Talent Search

Warwick Mathews warwickmat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:05:07 AEST 2016

Hi Julie

I have just returned from Roselie Primary School where I assessed Science
Week research projects. A few are pretty good! This was their first attempt
at science 'research' Y1-6.

They knew nothing of STAWA and STS!

I spoke to John, who agreed with me that they might receive a 'dark horse'
entry for this Saturday. What do you think?

They are prepared to bring the projects down and provide two teachers to
help out.

Is this OK with you? Provide cover sheets etc for them??

Best, Warwick