[Catalist] Science Talent Search

julie julieweber at iprimus.com.au
Tue Aug 16 18:07:16 AEST 2016

Yes Warwick
Send me the contact details and I will sent the registration form to them.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Aug 2016, at 3:05 PM, Warwick Mathews <warwickmat at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Julie

I have just returned from Roselie Primary School where I assessed Science Week research projects. A few are pretty good! This was their first attempt at science 'research' Y1-6.

They knew nothing of STAWA and STS!

I spoke to John, who agreed with me that they might receive a 'dark horse' entry for this Saturday. What do you think?

They are prepared to bring the projects down and provide two teachers to help out.

Is this OK with you? Provide cover sheets etc for them??

Best, Warwick