[Catalist] Presentation of relevance to Science teachers

Richard Rennie rsrennie at lightandsound.net.au
Mon Aug 22 15:43:50 AEST 2016

Next Sunday in the Wireless Hill Museum there will be a special presentation of relevance to science teachers:

The History and Science of Darksuckers

		being “a familiar and easy introduction to Darksucker Theory for the inspiration of science teachers and the youth of today.”

We used to believe that light globes gave out light.  However, Science has now shown that they actually suck in dark, and hence should be known as Darksuckers.

This presentation in the museum will be accompanied by the exhibition:
			F.R.I.E.D.
(First Real International Exhibition of Darksuckers).

F.R.I.E.D. is a travelling exhibition that is only available in WA until the end of August.

As well, there will be a display of teaching aids designed to assist with the teaching of Science. Some teaching aids are unbelievable.

The FREE presentation is at 2 PM on Sunday August 28 in the Wireless Hill Museum, Almondbury Road, Ardross.

Richard Rennie