[Catalist] Science ASSIST feedback - help us help you!

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Mon Aug 22 15:25:18 AEST 2016

Hi All,
The Science ASSIST website has been providing authoritative advice and teaching and technical resources for Australian teachers of science and school laboratory technicians for three years.
The Science ASSIST team would like to know what you think of Science ASSIST and the resources provided so far. Have you found the advice and resources provided useful?
We would greatly appreciate your feedback and have constructed a brief online survey to help guide your responses; it will only take 10 minutes to complete. Go to http://ASTAAssist.cloudssi.com/login.html<http://astaassist.cloudssi.com/login.html>
The survey will close on Friday 23 September 2016.
Please pass on this request to all your networks as we would like to receive as much feedback as we can in four weeks. This will enable us to plan for the future of Science ASSIST.
Many thanks
The Science ASSIST team