[Catalist] Stories of Australian Science 2016

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Feb 4 12:48:30 AEDT 2016

Hi all,
I'm hoping that a number of you can share your stories. Please share this invitation with others.

Stories of Australian Science 2016
Put your science in front of those who matter most. We're still accepting submissions to Stories of Australian Science 2016, which shares the science highlights from the last year.
We're writing them now and will present some of them to international science journalists over dinner with Australian wine in February.
We will then print 15,000 copies and distribute them to those in science, industry, government and the media. If you would like to include stories of science from Western Australia, please get in contact with me.
The cost for a single story is $1,200 ex GST, and prices are discounted for multiple stories.
You can see last year's stories at www.stories.scienceinpublic.com.au<http://www.stories.scienceinpublic.com.au> and @AusSciStories on Twitter Get involved at: http://stories.scienceinpublic.com.au/submission
For more information please contact
Sarah Brooker, Director, Science in Public.
Tel:  (03) 9398 1416
Mob: 0413 332 489
sarah at scienceinpublic.com.au<mailto:sarah at scienceinpublic.com.au>
www.scienceinpublic.com.au<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au>