[Catalist] Exploring Physics Year 11 Experiments, Investigations & Problems

Geoff Lewis lewis.geoff at mazenod.wa.edu.au
Tue Feb 23 10:52:07 AEDT 2016

Hi John and other interested parties,

STAWA is currently putting together worked solutions for both the Year 11 and Year 12 Physics and Chem books. These are being done predominantly by Council members and volunteers and we are still waiting for some of them to come in. Plans are to have them available in March.

In regard to Physics, questions in Unit 1 (Heat) and Unit 3 (Motion) do not differ much from the Stage 2 and Stage 3 sets and solutions to these are available on the STAWA website.

Producing solutions is definitely our priority but volunteers are hard to find. I hope this helps for the moment.

Regards
Geoff Lewis