[Catalist] Integrated Science

HARRUP Linda [Byford Secondary College] Linda.Harrup at education.wa.edu.au
Sun Jun 5 17:49:40 AEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Byford Secondary College will have year 11 classes for the first time next year and we are looking at running Integrated Science at the general level. If you have experience running this and are willing to allow me to pick your brains could you please let me know my emailing linda.harrup at education.wa.edu.au. I am looking for information on contexts taught, textbooks used, equipment purchased etc. My HOLA Julie Weber and I need to put together a blurb and look at equipment needed in the very near future and am keen to chat to others about their experience. Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer and I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend.

Kindest Regards

Linda Harrup