[Catalist] Integrated Science

Roy Skinner rsskinner at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 6 00:42:04 AEST 2016

Hi Linda.

Roy

From: Catalist [mailto:catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net] On Behalf Of HARRUP
Linda [Byford Secondary College]
Sent: Sunday, 5 June 2016 3:50 PM
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net
Subject: [Catalist] Integrated Science

Dear Colleagues,

Byford Secondary College will have year 11 classes for the first time next
year and we are looking at running Integrated Science at the general level.
If you have experience running this and are willing to allow me to pick your
brains could you please let me know my emailing
linda.harrup at education.wa.edu.au <mailto:linda.harrup at education.wa.edu.au> .
I am looking for information on contexts taught, textbooks used, equipment
purchased etc. My HOLA Julie Weber and I need to put together a blurb and
look at equipment needed in the very near future and am keen to chat to
others about their experience. Thank you in advance for any advice you can
offer and I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend.

Kindest Regards

Linda Harrup

---