[Catalist] Australian Society for Microbiology Annual Scientific Meeting in Perth (3-6th July).

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Mon Jun 13 14:25:33 AEST 2016

Hi All,
Please read the email below regarding the Conference. The meeting aims to help the teaching of Microbiology in schools and doing this in away that is safe for students and staff.

Regards,
John

>From Associate Professor Priscilla Johanesen

This year the Australian Society for Microbiology is holding ins Annual Scientific Meeting in Perth (3-6th July). Preceding the conference we have an Educators conference that covers innovations in teaching as well as teaching and learning research. The conference is small, we typically have about 20-30 participants and the focus is higher education. I have attached the conference flyer and program for your information. This year we are holding the conference in the E-Technology Suite, School of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre.

If you think this conference would be of interest to science educators in your network I would grateful if you could forward the information. Registrations are open till the17th of June.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Priscilla

Priscilla Johanesen

Associate Professor

Head of Teaching

Department of Microbiology

Project Officer - Doctoral Training Programs

Research Office

Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences

Monash University

135, Level 1, 19 Innovation Walk, Clayton Campus

Wellington Road, Clayton VIC 3800

Australia

E: priscilla.johanesen at monash.edu<mailto:priscilla.johanesen at monash.edu>

CRICOS Provider 00008C/ 01857J