[Catalist] Murdoch University - Live and Explosive Chemistry Show - Years 7-9

Michelle Austin M.Austin at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 20 16:05:30 AEST 2016

Dear Catalist members

Due to an overwhelming response to our FREE live and explosive Science Show for Years 7-9 on Wednesday 20th July 2016, we would now like to offer an additional
Show in the afternoon between 13.00-14.30.

Come and join Murdoch University graduates, students and staff in exploring the amazing world of science.  We will demonstrate explosions with cryogens and other gases, explain the realm of solution chemistry and entertain you with illuminating science demonstrations involving materials you come into contact with every day.

To secure your spaces please contact outreach at murdoch.edu.au.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Michelle Austin
Outreach Coordinator
Academic Registrar's Office| External Engagement / Biological Sciences Bldg / Room 2-009

Murdoch University
90 South Street, Murdoch - ph: 08 9360 7319 e: m.austin at murdoch.edu.au