[Catalist] Free teacher PD and student conference

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Jun 21 13:21:10 AEST 2016

Hi All,
Places are still available for the Teacher and Student days at the 2016 Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition.

o    STUDENTS Day Wednesday 26th October 2016

o    TEACHERS Day Thursday 27th October 2016

Perth is the host city of the 2016 Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition (APOGCE) organised by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) WA section. This will be at Crown.

As part of this conference, an SPE initiative, energy4me will be showcased with a Student day on Wednesday the 26th of October and a Teacher day on Thursday the 27th of October.

On the 26th of October a full day workshop will be presented for groups of 10-12 Year 8-9 students from up to 10 high schools. All activities and lunch will be provided and up to $250 for transport too.

On the 27th of October a full day workshop will be presented for up to 50 teachers. All activities and lunch will be provided on this day.

Registration:
Places will be reserved on a 'first come, first served' basis. If you are keen please contact Mr Guan Ng on NGGU at chevron.com<mailto:NGGU at chevron.com> or (08) 6224 1680 as soon as possible.
Registrations close July 2016

Regards,