[Catalist] Easter Bilby Fun at Kanyana Wildlife

Education @ Kanyana education at kanyanawildlife.org.au
Wed Mar 16 15:11:45 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

Kanyana is running our annual Easter Bilby Fun nights Saturday and Sunday over the Easter Weekend. As it does not fall during the holidays, it might be an interesting event to encourage your students to attend with their families!

What: Easter Bilby Fun; Meet our resident bilbies, investigate the differences between bilbies and bunnies, play bilby bingo, and go on a bilby hunt
When: Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th March 2016
Where: Kanyana Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, 120 Gilchrist Rd Lesmurdie WA 6076
Who: 4+ years
How much: $5/child, $10/adult, $25/family
Bookings: online at https://www.kanyanawildlife.org.au/calendar or by calling 9291 3900

Cheers,
Cass Rowles
Education Manager (Mon, Wed, Fri)