[Catalist] Integrated science and Human Biology General courses

HARRUP Linda [Byford Secondary College] Linda.Harrup at education.wa.edu.au
Sat Oct 22 21:44:04 AEDT 2016

Dear Catalistians,
My colleague and I are teaching these courses next year and this will be the first year 11 cohort for Byford College. As we are light on for resources we would appreciate any assistance that you may be able to give.

For Human Biol the email is Oliver.paun at education.wa.edu.au and integrated science is Linda.harrup at education.wa.edu.au

Olly and I would be very appreciative and in return would happily share any lower school resources you might need. As we are a one to one iPad school We both have lots of resources that are in PDF format and can be filled in and submitted digitally.

Thanks
Linda Harrup

Sent from my iPhone