[Catalist] Cardboard Challenge

Glenda Leslie gleslie at ais.wa.edu.au
Tue Sep 20 11:23:40 AEST 2016

Hi All,
This is an wonderful idea: The Cardboard Challenge.
http://cardboardchallenge.com/
With the holidays coming up, this can be done at home (what to do on a rainy day) or you may like to plan it for a class STEM activity next term.
Watch the video for inspiration.
Cheers,
Glenda

Glenda Leslie
Curriculum Consultant  |  Science
[https://www.ais.wa.edu.au/system/files/page_related_files/2016/01/aiswa_l_colour_transparent.png]
Mobile    0438 115 914    Office     (08) 9441 1628
Suite 3, 41 Walters Drive Osborne Park, WA 6017
www.ais.wa.edu.au<http://www.ais.wa.edu.au/>
I acknowledge that this land that I live and work on is Whadjuk country and that the Whadjuk Noongar people are the traditional owners and custodians, who have a rich social, spiritual and historical connection to this country, which is as strong today, as it was in the past.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager on the above phone number. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.