[Catalist] Year 12 ATAR Chemistry tutor wanted

Frank Hill frankhill007 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 21 05:50:15 AEST 2017

Hello everybody,The parents of a Year 12 ATAR Chemistry boy at my school in Kewdale are seeking a tutor for their son in this subject. He is an intelligent and hard-working B student so you won't be wasting your time. Let me know if you are interested and I will pass your information to his parents.Best wishes,Frank Hill, Australian Islamic College, Kewdale Campus.P.S. Enjoyed the recent thread on the teaching of evolution in schools. Keep it up :)