[Catalist] STEM for primary teachers

Vaille Dawson vaille.dawson at uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 17:22:37 AEST 2017

Dear All

Please consider for your primary colleagues.
Vaille
Research Week STEM event: Designing our Future Starts at Primary School

As part of UWA Research Week, the Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences is hosting an interactive day of workshops to explore how our world-class research can be an inspiration for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education in primary schools. In addition to learning about some of our cutting-edge research attendees will participate in fun, relevant STEM-based activities (at primary school level) that can be implemented in the classroom. It will also be a fantastic opportunity to network with like-minded educators from across WA.