[Catalist] Murdoch University - Live and Explosive

Michelle Austin Michelle.Austin at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 20 14:26:27 AEST 2017

Hello Teachers of Science

Welcome to Term 3!  Due to some last minute cancellations, we have spaces available at our popular Live and Explosive Chemistry Show tomorrow afternoon, Friday 21 July, between 13.00-14.15.  Appreciate this is very short notice, but if any of you are still on winter break, or know of parents/grandparents that have children they would like to bring along, we would love to see them.  The show is appropriate for students in years 5-10 ideally.  If you would like to book a space, please can you email Michelle asap at m.austin at murdoch.edu.au<mailto:m.austin at murdoch.edu.au>

We hope to see you there!

Kind regards

Michelle Austin
Outreach Coordinator
Academic Registrar's Office| External Engagement / Chancellery Bldg / Room 2-002

Murdoch University
90 South Street, Murdoch - ph: 08 9360 7319 m: 0450 161 006 e: m.austin at murdoch.edu.au

[cid:CDFC87CC-616B-4ACE-B441-6DDE2A9FF8DE]