[Catalist] Science at ECU Joondalup Open Day this Sunday July 23

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Thu Jul 20 18:03:58 AEST 2017

Dear Catalist Members,
You're all warmly invited to Edith Cowan University's Joondalup campus Open Day this coming Sunday July 23.
Scroll down to the Joondalup button at http://www.ecu.edu.au/future-students/open-day to download the map and program (and watch the Rube Goldberg style animation at http://www.ecu.edu.au/ !)
We're opening up our labs so visitors can see our top notch facilities first hand, and we'll be running activities like water rockets, liquid nitrogen ice cream, live reptile handling, ethical hacking and plenty more throughout the day.
Plus our academic staff will be on hand in the Study Area Tent to answer your questions about our units and courses.
Head for Building 19 and look for me in the Natural Sciences Open Laboratory - I'd love to chat about how we can work with you and your school.  I'll be the one in the "graffiti" lab coat!
Regards,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | Room JO19.242, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | T +61 8 6304 5116 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au>  | School website: http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview
My job is not desk-based so e-mail replies will not be immediate

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B
RTO PROVIDER 4756