[Catalist] Help with prac placements needed

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Mar 1 17:51:25 AEDT 2017

Hi All,
As I mentioned in the previous email, prac placements are needed by all the unis. If you have or haven’t helped out in the past can you please consider the requests.
The following is from UWA:

Hi John,

I am the Professional Practice Placement Officer at UWA. Thank you for your assistance. Please see the details below:

UWA needs your assistance in placing their Science and Mathematics pre-service teachers.

Dates:
Graduate Diploma of Education (1st prac)
5 distributed days + 5 week block
10 May, 17 May & 22 - 24 May then 29 May to 30 June

Master of Teaching (1st year)
5 distributed days + 3 week block in Term 2
3 week block in Term 3
Part 1:
10 May, 17 May & 22 - 24 May then 29 May to 16 June
Part 2: 14 August to 1 September

If you are interested in supporting our pre-service teachers, please let your School Prac Coordinator know. They will contact UWA on your behalf by emailing Jodie at prac-edu at uwa.edu.au<mailto:prac-edu at uwa.edu.au>.

For further information, please contact Rachel Wicking, Professional Practice Coordinator, Graduate School of Education, UWA on 64881461 or rachel.wicking at uwa.edu.au<mailto:rachel.wicking at uwa.edu.au>

Best regards,
Jodie

John

John Clarke