[Catalist] BIOINFORMATICS TEACHER PD 2017

Pauline Charman pauline.charman at perkins.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 13 16:22:28 AEDT 2017

HI everyone     Here is the first of a number of Teacher PD Workshops coming your way from Perkins this year – Wednesday 5 April (Week 10) .

Bioinformatics – where computer science meets molecular biology to make sense of the  huge amount of genomic information we now have access too !  Spend the day in our Education lab with Perkins scientist, Kirsty Richardson who will take you step by step through this exciting new field.  Bring your laptop with latest Excel loaded. See flyer attached for cost and booking details !   Book early – only 20 spots available !
Pauline Charman
Community Education Manager
Lotterywest BioDiscovery Centre
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
D:  08 6151 0811
M: 041 061 3736
6 Verdun Street, Nedlands   WA   6009
E: Pauline.charman at perkins.uwa.edu.au