[Catalist] Exam marking

Michelle michelleplaistowe at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:47:35 AEDT 2017

Just a quick question to those of you who are Human Biology teachers - I'm not teaching in a high school at the moment but I'm tutoring a Year 12 student.  Are there any changes that I need to know about in regards to marking tests and exams?

My student's teacher only marked the first two points of his Extended Answer section, even though the rest of his answer included accurate information.

Is this correct? He feels like he has been unfairly treated.

Thanks in advance!

Michelle Plaistowe