[Catalist] Bioinformatics PD - a few places left !

Pauline Charman pauline.charman at perkins.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 01:07:04 AEDT 2017

HI everyone  We’ve had a couple of cancellations for next weeks Bioinformatics PD at the Perkins – so check out the details and send me an email if you’re interested in coming along next Wednesday April 5 from 9.30 –3.30 !  Bioinformatics is allowing us to make sense of the huge data sets of genomic information we now have access too . Spend an engaging and informative day with resident medical research scientist Kirsty Richardson who will step you through  great wet and dry lab activities.  See flyer attached for full registration details !

Pauline Charman
Community Education Manager
Lotterywest BIoDiscovery Centre
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
D:  08 6151 0811
M: 041 061 3736
6 Verdun Street, Nedlands   WA   6009
pauline.charman at perkins.uwa.edu.au
www.biodiscovery.org.au<http://www.perkins.org.au/>

No forests were cut in producing this message, however, a bunch of electrons were put to work.

[cid:48E8CDED-E025-4498-9BCD-486B046AB347]<http://www.perkins.org.au/>