[Catalist] Help with a Physics position in Broome

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Mar 31 18:26:26 AEDT 2017

Dear Catalist members,
I am asking for your help to fill a teaching vacancy for a Physics (11&12)/lower school Science teacher that will become vacant next term (due to medical).
If anyone is interested in this position or knows of a suitable person, could you please send them the link for the advertisement. If you/they would like to contact me directly to discuss the position please contact me on  brian.plewright at education.wa.edu.au<mailto:brian.plewright at education.wa.edu.au>

Apologies is this is not an appropriate use of Catalist but with Yr 12’s in the mix we are very keen to ensure we get the right person for the job.

https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=202243

Cheers
Brian