[Catalist] Oppurtunity for school students to experience real research in science

Rahul Kumar Choudhary rkc.girija at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:40:04 AEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you!

This is Rahul, a research student from UWA. We are conducting science
education program in association with Gravity Discovery Centre at the
Gravitational Wave Research Centre, Gingin.
One of our events is open now for school students called "Real Research
Experience" which is a science intervention program conducted by
Einstein-First project team, UWA
Students are invited at any time to participate in the program. This is an
excellent oppurtunity for students to experience real research and face to
face interaction with researhers and scientists.

Please find the attached link for the flyer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxd823e87GeNbW93SEVQTVlqdjQ/view?usp=sharing

With thanks & regards,
Rahul K. Choudhary
--