[Catalist] STAWA Facebook accounts.

Minh Dang minh.dang at secularicon.com
Wed May 31 13:47:52 AEST 2017

Thanks for joining and participating in the Catalist Forum!

Just like the STAWA's Catalist forum, STAWA's Facebook page numbers have
been growing exponentially.

If you want to broaden your message to science educators and science
community in Western Australia, please join the STAWA Facebook Group below.

JOIN our STAWA Facebook Group and members will get notifications on their
Facebook account when you make a post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/STAWA/

LIKE our STAWA Facebook Fanpage to be updated with the STAWA Office and the
Science Community.

<goog_539120072>
https://www.facebook.com/SciTeachersWA/

Thanks for your participation, much appreciated.

*Minh Dang*
Senior Consultant

*Secular Icon Design*

* <https://www.facebook.com/secularicondesign/>*