[Catalist] Physics Exam Solutions

Greg Moran moran.greg at johnxxiii.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 15:57:23 AEDT 2017

Hi Catalish

Just two more points,

  1.   Beginning Physics teachers please don't worry about the need to give feedback if you don't want to, as I'm very happy to provide them with no strings attached to you.
  2.   Please don't pass on these solutions to any other teacher, please direct them to me. I'm keen for them to not be used in any way other than feedback and PL.

Kind Regards

Greg Moran
Head of Learning Area (Science)
Physics & Chemistry Teacher

College:   9383 0400
Direct:      9383 0442
Email:       moran.greg at johnxxiii.edu.au<mailto:moran.greg at johnxxiii.edu.au>
[DISCLAIMER - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify info at johnxxiii.edu.au. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of  John XXIII College. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. John XXIII College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.]