[Catalist] Physics Exam Solutions

NICOLETTI Ferdinand [Como Secondary College] Ferdinand.Nicoletti at education.wa.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 16:40:31 AEDT 2017

Hello Greg.

As a result of a once over,

I am in total open support of all of your comments within your solutions.

With all due respect to my students., they would probably struggle, as did I,  with: Fast photons, Black body radiation, three torque problems??!!!, escape velocity, flux lobes;

I suspect the term "fast photons" is in the Nelson text, and a student even asked me about it in class, but i did not investigate it - assuming it would not come up. Can't find the reference, no time. I will look more later.

I liked the molten iron comprehension but it could have been so much more, with less obscurity in the questioning.

ps...Would the cat need to stand at less than 0.250 m rather than 0.25) m? Q6

Q8b... zero emf induced?

Thanks again, Greg.

Kind regards,

Nando Nicoletti