[Catalist] Future Science Friday 1st December

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Nov 21 13:34:09 AEDT 2017

Hi All,
Don’t forget to register for Future Science – Only 10 days to go.

We have a fantastic line up of speakers and workshops.

  *   Dr Andrew Woods, our Keynote Speaker, was the technology lead on the Sydney-Kormoran Project and recently recognised as one of Australia’s Most Innovative Engineers by Engineers Australia. His presentation will provide an overview of the Sydney-Kormoran expedition, a summary of the technology deployed, and an insight into the 3D imaging materials captured.
  *   Prof Kingsley Dixon, Nicole Neville, Dr Sarah Marley and Allen Gerber, our four Principle Speakers, cover the fields of biodiversity, geology and space science, marine science and physics and energy futures respectively. Something for everyone.
  *   With more than 36 workshops to choose from.

For the complete program and speaker information visit the conference website: http://www.cvent.com/d/qtqlnx
Or go directly to the registration page via http://www.cvent.com/d/qtqlnx/4W

For those of you who are interested in joining the conference as an exhibitor, please complete the online form to reserve a place:
https://stawa.wufoo.eu/forms/2017-stawa-future-science-conference-exhibitors/

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
John