[Catalist] General relativity for school students- A teachers development workshop

Rahul Kumar Choudhary rkc.girija at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:31:58 AEDT 2017

Dear Science Eductaors,

We have received an overwhelming response to our invitation for teachers
professional development workshop on General Relativity.

We are trying to accommodate 30 teachers for each day in our workshop. This
is a reminder email to inform that we are still open for bookings, since we
are left with few seats.

Please note that venue for the workshop is updated and will be held at
Spice Seminar Room, Physics Building Room G25. Please see the links below
for more details and location.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxd823e87GeNcHpfcWNaRmR0UGs/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxd823e87GeNWmlOdVF6RzJYLWs/view?usp=sharing

Kind regards,