[Catalist] Free primary and secondary science PD at ECU, with international science communicators and new content for 2017!

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Mon Oct 16 12:45:19 AEDT 2017

Dear Catalist Members,
ECU is once again offering free professional development sessions this November, but with a twist!  This year we have new content for primary school science and are extending the invitation to include primary school teachers as well as secondary school science technicians and teachers.  Independent school technicians have been invited via Labnetwest, but please forward this invitation to any other primary or secondary teachers or technicians through your own networks.

International science communicator Tim Harrison is returning, this time accompanied by University of Bristol colleague and primary school science education expert Professor Dudley Shallcross.  The sessions have been extended to 3 hours to give us all more time to explore all the hands-on experiments in chemistry, biology, physics and Aboriginal science.
Pdf flyer available upon request, but here's a summary: