[Catalist] FW: Interior Architecture Design Challenge (for Year 11/12 Students) Tickets, Fri, 20/10/2017 at 4:00 pm | Eventbrite

Kim Flintoff K.Flintoff at curtin.edu.au
Mon Oct 16 15:05:49 AEDT 2017

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/interior-architecture-design-challenge-for-year-1112-students-tickets-37937020650

[Curtin University Logo]
Year 11 and 12 students!
You are invited to the Interior Architecture Design Challenge

RE-IMAGINE, RE-DESIGN AND RE-CREATE THE NEXT GENERATION OF INTERIOR SPACES.
________________________________

INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE Bachelor of Applied Science.

  *
learn about Interior Architecture,
  *
meet Interior Architecture students and see their work
  *
tour the Curtin campus,
  *
pizza and drinks will be served,
  *
have a go at the DESIGN CHALLENGE!!!!
  *
collect Curtin University goodie bags, and
  *
a small prize will be awarded to the best entry in the challenge!

Visit us at: http://courses.curtin.edu.au/course_overview/undergraduate/interior-architecture

  *   Students will work with staff and  students from the Interior Architecture program during their visit.
  *   Parents are welcome to stay if they wish.
  *   Participating students may become eligible to apply for a SHAPE scholarship.

PLEASE NOTE:  The event is currently planned to be held in our new Medical Science Building - should the venue change you will be notified by email.

 Any questions?

Contact Kim Flintoff
Coordinator Learning Futures Network

learningfuturesnetwork at curtin.edu.au<mailto:learningfuturesnetwork at curtin.edu.au>

Curtin University Map<http://properties.curtin.edu.au/maps/>      |         Parking Information<https://properties.curtin.edu.au/gettingaround/parkingzones.cfm>*

*We recommend registering for the CelloPark PAYG system as it will minimise parking costs.

Have questions about Interior Architecture Design Challenge (for Year 11/12 Students)?Contact Learning Futures Network<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/interior-architecture-design-challenge-for-year-1112-students-tickets-37937020650#>