[Catalist] Curtin Robofair 2017

Gabrielle Migliore gabrielle.migliore at curtin.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 16:34:27 AEST 2017

Hello Everyone,

We are holding Curtin Robofair at the Curtin Stadium on the last Friday of school, 22nd September 2017.

Schools have booked to attend the day sessions but there is a community session open to everyone from 4pm - 6pm, so please come and check it out.

We will have food trucks and a DJ for the evening session.

See you there!

Gabrielle Migliore
Engineering Outreach Coordinator | Science and Engineering

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7884
Mobile | 0466 026 126
Working | Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Email | gabrielle.migliore at curtin.edu.au<mailto:gabrielle.migliore at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J