[Catalist] Expressions of Interest in Aquapod Water Rocket Launchers

Leanne Brown glengarrysis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:40:53 AEST 2017

Hi
I attended at PD at Guildford Grammar School on Saturday and saw the Aquapod Water Rocket Launchers in action.  They are available from Jaycar for less than $30 but unfortunately they are out of stock at present.  The US supplier will only ship to Australia if 3000 units are required and understandably Jaycar would like confirmation of sales before ordering so many units.

I thought I would start a google docs spreadsheet to allow teachers to express interest in purchasing Aquapod units.  Please follow the link below to express your interest, once we have over 3000 units on the list I will contact a loval Jaycar store to try and arrange a shipment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcrjxfSudEl45ukEApCjrLuCnssb5I-irP4x1imTBBU/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards
Leanne Brown
Preservice Science Teacher