[Catalist] Resources for activities relating to Unit 1 Integrated Science General

Christina Koprowicz ckoprowicz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:31:37 AEST 2018

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for replying to my post on Catalist and for providing me with some very useful documents. This is most generous of you and I hope one day I can return the favour. Your program has set me off on the right direction with my assignment 😊 If you could please make the concepts live that would be useful as I haven't been able to open the hyperlinks.

I just have a couple of questions regarding the program. Firstly could you please explain how you created the worm farms with your students and what you meant by "do urban shade"? Secondly can you please provide more detail about what you did in the Laboratory investigations/experiments? That would be extra helpful.

Talk soon

Christina