[Catalist] REMINDER THAT YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST TO CATALIST

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Sun Aug 19 22:07:34 AEST 2018

Hi All,
just a reminder that you need to subscribe to Catalist to be able to
post to it. (you can read the archives from STAWAs site).
This particularly affects colleagues in Scitech, Perth Zoo, and the
various universities, who often just want to send a message to the list.
Unfortunately, so do a large number of SEO optimisation services, app
developers and "organ" enlargers. (Hey, we work hard to keep you safe
from these people !).
If you haven't signed up your email address, anything you post will end
up in a spam filter, awaiting for someone to retrieve it. We are not
necessarily notified on its arrival, and it may stay there for a month
or so.

Here are the steps that you can follow to subscribe to Catalist, or to
update your details:

1. Visit STAWAs website www.stawa.net and click on the teachers tab

You will be taken to the catalist subscription list, click on the blue
link you see there:

Once there, you can either subscribe or edit your details (further down
in the Catalist subscribers section):

If you still need help with posting, contact the STAWA office or flick
me an email.

Regards,
Leon