[Catalist] Science opportunities for struggling students

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 11:58:09 AEDT 2018

Agreed, Scitech has many school visit options including ones for cohorts just as you describe.  I volunteer there, not during school hours I must admit but I do hear about their school visit programmes.  See https://www.scitech.org.au/education/secondary for some options plus contact details if you’d like to discuss your specific needs/ideas.
Regards,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | Room JO19.242, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | T +61 8 6304 5116 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au>  | School website: http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/science/overview
My job is not desk-based so e-mail replies will not be immediate