[Catalist] Teach in India at a Christian school... make a difference

Paul Walker 3210here at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:18:29 AEDT 2018

Hi guys
Passing on an urgent request.

 Happy New Year. Our school is urgently looking for a senior maths teacher. Do you know any retired teachers or anyone willing to come to Delhi. Urgent need is January to May.

This semester we need a Mathematics teacher who can teach math at a secondary school level; If you know/know of anyone who might be interested please have them send their resumes to apply at mdis.net. Please spread the word! If you would like to share this image on your Facebook walls, you can share the post on the MDIS Facebook page. Thanks!