[Catalist] A sonic levitator

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Tue Jan 16 18:29:12 AEDT 2018

Just for some levity (duck and groan!)

I made this, it fits into year 9 nicely as a demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlewbSTLtvQ

I will lend if anyone wishes, just drop me a line, off list.

(This message also masquerades as a test to see if the new list server
works, as we have been changing some configuration settings. In other
words, "This is a test" but with a cookie for those patient souls who
have to receive it!)

Cheers, Leon