[Catalist] Edubabble on tap

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Sun Jul 22 22:34:43 AEST 2018

Hail all hard working, busy rationalist science teachers !

Are you stuck for a fine set of words that will make your admin nod
agreeably with your proposal in only the way that someone who has no
idea of what you are saying but doesn't want to be exposed as dimwitted can?
Stuck for how to turn the 3 minutes of ideas that you have into the half
hour pd that your deputy has booked you into deliver at the next staff
meeting?

I give you
http://www.sciencegeek.net/lingo.html

which, at the push of a button can deliver such gems as:

/We will unleash literature-based niches through high impact practices.//
//We will maximize emerging curriculum in data-driven schools.//
//We will pool open-ended critical thinking within professional learning
communities.//
/
and thousands more!

This may be the powdered magical rainbow coloured unicorn poop that you
need to sprinkle over the write up of your next venture.

Enjoy,
and may the farce be with you.
(as Luke Skywalker maybe did not say in that over-syndicated movie)

Cheers,
H.