[Catalist] CONSTAWA Friday Afternoon 25 and Saturday 26 May

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri May 18 16:00:54 AEST 2018

Hi All,
Only one week to go until CONSTAWA 37!
Website and registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/2gqmfv

Date: Friday afternoon 25 May and Saturday 26 May,
Location: North Metropolitan TAFE, 140 Royal Street East Perth.

Friday has a strong STEM, digital skills and science related technologies focus with a sundowner after the workshops. Please note to allow you time to get to the hotel from the Friday sundowner we are starting the evening half an hour later than advertised. The conference pre-dinner drinks will now start at 6:30pm and dinner at 7:00pm - Novotel Langley Perth.

Keynote speakers on the theme 'Turning Points in Science', Nicole Neville winner of the VSSEC-NASA Space Prize, geology and Professor Kingsley Dixon, world recognised WA biologist, will be presenting and entertaining you at the Conference Dinner.

Make the most of the conference and purchase one of the Full Registration options.

The conference continues on Saturday 26th May back at TAFE. Saturday offers a full workshop program, providing a relaxed and encouraging forum for primary, secondary, tertiary science educators and pre-service students to exchange ideas, share resources and professional experiences. I’m sure that you will be available to select a set of workshops that suit your current PL needs.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO